rentWorks Version 4.1.f is released
Bluebird is pleased to announce our latest Release: 4.1.F
Significant Features include:
* Customizable Dashboard, using Cyberquery:
* Document Feature: Any type of file can be stored and associated with a vehicle or rental agreement. This is accomplished by accessing the new toolbar icon from Contract Processing or Vehicle Fleet.
* Voucher Enhancement: This provides the capability to enter vouchers into RentWorks and then have the counter agent honor contracts using the voucher. The voucher specifies rate, duration and expiration date. The contract is validated to make sure that it meets the requirements of the voucher.
* Age Restriction by Local Company: There is now the ability to apply age restrictions for a local company. These override the settings by location and class.
* New Maintenance Type of RECALL: In the US, a federal law was passed to protect consumers from rental vehicles under recall. Effective July 1, 2016, rental car companies must GROUND vehicles that have been recalled until maintenance services have been performed. Therefore, a new maintenance type called RECALL was added to RentWorks to address this situation. This will ground the vehicle immediately or if already on-rent, ground when it is returned. This enhancement also allows for multiple Grounding statuses, such as “Ground for Sale”.
All NetRent customes will automatically be updated. If you are on-premises, please contact support to schedule the upgrade. Note that Progress version 11.6 is required.
Download the BARSTalk newsletter to find out what's new at Bluebird Auto Rental Systems, read informational articles about our software products, and learn about industry trends.