A new add-on module has been introduced with B11: RW Texting.
This extraordinary module gives you the ability to send text messages to renters’ mobile phones, both automatically and
manually. From the reservation and contract tabs in RentWorks, a text message can be sent to any customer listed.
RWTexting allows you to send messages regarding upcoming reservations; rental agreements that are due soon, due
now, or past due; and much more! You also have the ability to set parameters for when reservations and contracts should
be checked; when a text message should be sent; and the actual text message that is sent. You can use a pre-written
default message or write any message manually.
In the Customer file, a checkbox has been added to Renter’s Preferences labeled “Text Messaging.” By checking this
box, you verify that the renter will accept text messages. Once a text message is sent to the renter, a tag is stored with
the reservation/contract showing the date and time a message was last sent.
RWTexting supports the CDYNE SMS interface. Bluebird will set up an active account for you with CDYNE Corporation, so
you may send the text messages to your customers. CDYNE provides RentWorks with a single interface to all mobile carriers.
Get RWTexting and make the most of mobile technology. Your customers will love it and so will you!
Jam-packed with tons of new features, B11 is now fully released. Here are some highlights:
* You can now enter support calls into the online Call Center directly from RentWorks
* A new screen for Incremental Sales now exists (under Marketing) to assist you in selling add-ons
* CyberQuery is being introduced as the back-end engine of our reports
* A Credit Limit field has been added to the Local Company Table
* An Employee Privilege has been added to override the license expiration date
* Fuel charges have been significantly enhanced
To find out more, or to schedule an upgrade, please contact us!