Bluebird’s partnership with Global Payments allows clients to offer a seamless, customizable payment experience
Bluebird has partnered with Global Payments, which will help our Bluebird’s Canadian clients deliver a seamless, customizable payment experience to their customers. Global Payments is the leading worldwide pure play payments technology company. They deliver innovative services to customers around the globe and their expertise enables customers to operate more efficiently across a variety of distribution channels.
What does this mean for Bluebird clients?
Bluebird’s partnership with Global Payments means rental operators in Canada can receive access to:
- Streamlined acceptance for all major debit and credit payment types
- Fast access to funds – deposited to your bank account as early as the next business day
- Preferred rates
- Comprehensive support when needed – 24/7/365
- Utilizes the Ingenico iPP320. The Tetra/Lane 3000 will be available in early 2021.
Global Payments’ hosted payment solutions delivers a seamless, customizable payment experience across any device. This helps maximize conversion and minimize PCI DSS compliance costs. This integration will give car rental operators everything they need to get up and running and continually optimize their payment conversion and acceptance as they grow.
By investing in this simple, secure solution, you’ll have all the features you need to ensure speed and safety, including:
- Transaction dashboard, search, reporting & settlement
- Take full control of the end-to-end payment experience
- User management
- Customer data storage
- Fraud management
To learn more about this new integration and decide if it’s the right payment processing solution for your business, please get in touch with your Bluebird account manager or contact us here.